Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Christmas note

A christmas Note


by Tricia Bethel on Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 7:24am



I write this note on a Christmas eve

with you in mind my dear friends.

But I haven't a present to give

for in my pocket are just a few coins

and I wonder How can I buy enough presents

for everyone with just these few coins.

I though how nice it would be to get everyone an expensive present

to show their value to me

but with these few coins left I can only buy the smallest of things.

So I went out on a cold Christmas eve and bought me some paper

and I bought me a pen

and I wrote a Christmas note. This is what it says:



" Because words are more valuable than expensive gifts I used them as my gift to you,

to say Thank you for being a friend,
for sharing with me special moments,
for being supportive and caring, for being there just to listen and laugh with me,
or cry with me,
for giving advice and for reaching out your hand when I need you the most.
I hope that out friendship will continue forever and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New years! "



No comments:

Post a Comment