Friday, April 17, 2009

Fashion show











Here comes Versace Fashion show. I was lucky to be sitting here. Thanks to Peter. When I met peter I though he was just so carefree and friendly while carrying around a sort of don't care attitude. Immediately you feel relaxed around him. And his people skills are great. No wonder he works in fashion. Sorry I missed your Birthday.




So from my past experiences in modeling, I realise that Chinese models are really different from western models. While the wester world is letting their standards down, accepting models who are shorter, China is bent on having even taller and slimmer models. some shows you can manage to fit in if your height is a problem but Versace definitely has high standards. After all its VERSACE. It was an interesting afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment